re wyger wybes

algemene vragen over genealogisch onderzoek bij Tresoar
Plaats reactie
olaf marcus

re wyger wybes

Bericht door olaf marcus » vrijdag 2 okt 2009 7:03 am

In my mother's genealogy there is a Wyger Wybes .married to a Tjepkje Douwes 3-5-1686.Their son Oene married Tryntje Sjoerds 27-2 1718.And their daughter married Gerrit Johannes Slob. on -12-1761.I have everything else up to today .
However I Can not find out anything before Wyger Wybes .before the marriage date of 3-5-1686
I found a Wyger baptized in 1625 Son of Wybe Wygers & Durkje Wybes .However When you check Durkje Wybes , you will see , That the first son Wyger is baptized on 1625 .
But his siblings all 8 of them are baptized starting from 1726 to 1741. So either the first son baptism date is incorrect .Or the other 8 children Baptism dates are incorrect . If the first son Wyger 's date is actually correct He would have been 61 years old when he married to Tjepkje Douwes And 76 when their last child was baptized .Of course that is possible
So now I am trying to find out If there is another generation between the Wyger born in 1625 and the one married in 1686 . The other possibility of course is that Wybe Wygers And Durkje Wybes and their children are not in my Mother's genealogy .Which is the Slob family lineage .
I am living in Canada and rely totally on research via computer .And all you friendly people from Tresoar forum and Stamboom forum .
Thanks Olaf Marcus

embe

Re: re wyger wybes

Bericht door embe » vrijdag 2 okt 2009 3:41 pm

Hey there Olaf!
But his siblings all 8 of them are baptized starting from 1726 to 1741
Is this marriage:
Haskerland, huwelijken 1724
Vermelding: Derde proclamatie op 30 april 1724 in Joure
Man : Wybe Wygers afkomstig van Joure
Vrouw : Dirkien Reinders afkomstig van Joure
Opmerking : getrouwd te Joure
Bron:
Collectie Doop-, Trouw-, Begraaf- en Lidmatenboeken(DTBL)
Trouwregister Hervormde gemeente Joure Westermeer Snikzwaag 1637-1744
Inventarisnr.: 360
And this one might be a mistake…
Haskerland, dopen, doopjaar 1625
Dopeling: Wyger
Gedoopt op 7 januari 1625 in Joure/Westermeer/Snikzwaag
Zoon van Wybe Wygers en Durkje Wybes
Bron:
Collectie Doop-, Trouw-, Begraaf- en Lidmaatboeken (DTBL)
Herv. gem. Joure, Westermeer en Snikzwaag, doop 1643-1743
Inventarisnr. : DTB 358
Should be 1725. I know you already sent a mail to tresoar, but I just sent one as well… see what happens…
kind regards,
margo

olaf marcus

Bericht door olaf marcus » vrijdag 2 okt 2009 6:37 pm

Hi Margo .
It looks like that the Wyger Wybes married to Tjepkle Douwes is as far as we can find in 3-5-1786.The more I look at the other Wybe Wygers & Durkje Wybes .Or the Wybe Wygers & Dirkjen Reinders .They are maybe related .But More like second or third cousin I really do not want to wander that far of our direct line .
Maybe by the time that all of Friesland digitalize all the info Or at least the Haskerland gemeente , Church and gemeente records. I think I will wait for this to happen .I know that takes time and cost money ..
Hopefully someone living in Joure will read this .And would be willing to see if they could find out more . Thanks for your reply .
Olaf

olaf marcus

Bericht door olaf marcus » vrijdag 2 okt 2009 6:40 pm

Margo
Oops
I thought I did proof read my reply .The date of Wyger & Tjepkje should read 1686
Instead of 1786. .Olaf

embe

Bericht door embe » woensdag 7 okt 2009 3:57 pm

:D
Ik heb het nagekeken in DTB 358 en er staat inderdaad: Wyger is gedoopt op 7 januari 1725 en niet 1625.
Het wordt te zijne tijd veranderd in de database.
Medewerker studiezaal Tresoar
groetjes,
margo

Plaats reactie